It’s an article dedicated to women, which introduces a variety of almond-shaped nail art styles. Manicure is an indispensable homework for women who are pursuing fashion and beauty, and it not only requires great patience but also requires good painting skills plus artistic creativity. While choosing a nail style, the first thing you should pay attention to is that your nails must conform to your external temperament and the public environment you are in.
Almond is a classic nail style, which is suitable for all kinds of finger features, making a longer visual effects of your fingers. With almond nails, you can make your overall look more sexy and fashionable. If you can’t decide the style of your nail art, you can refer to the variety of nail shapes on the photos below.
While the almond shape is typically spotted on long lengths, it can also work for short nails. So, if you’ve got claws that finish just beyond your fingertips, be sure to give this lovely style a try.
How to Get Almond Shape Nails
- Consider an almond nail shape if you want to elongate the appearance of your fingers.
- Remember, the almond shape can work for a range of nail lengths, including those that are long and somewhat short.
- Create almond shaped nails at home by filing the sides of your nail towards the centre and rounding off the tip.
- Try acrylic nails if you need help achieving the perfect almond shape and length.
- Choose feminine nail art designs to complement the ladylike appearance of almond nails.